3rd POST OF THE DAYtook a bath and thought my head pain would go away..but sadly, it didnt.. )= the worst thing abt it is, it's not a headache..it's the head that is pain..totally different from headache T.T it's freaking pain then i wish i could take my head and bang the wall..sounds retarded..but really did thought of tt..cause the pain is unimaginable..been like this since monday,while filming..thought the pain would go away within a day..but it didnt..in fact,think it got worse..damn..sleep or whatever doesnt seem to help at all..think its because of my cough..sigh. ): and..cant bend my knees for too long..lols..will go numb..haha..and right knee hurts when bend too long.. T.T LOL.so conclusion, bored ppl rocks! lol!.. :
<-=[H@zard]d(._.)b[LyraD]=-> Hi my name is Daryl and Im regretting why didn't i get a Seba.(13 words) says:
LOLOLLOL
Јιпgτιпg=) says:
lol
<-=[H@zard]d(._.)b[LyraD]=-> Hi my name is Daryl and Im regretting why didn't i get a Seba.(13 words) says:
bored ppl rox
Јιпgτιпg=) says:
hahah!
yea
=D[Del]+[Co]+[Ni] *-* {How Much More Can I Take} says:
haha knew u gonna conversation soon
<-=[H@zard]d(._.)b[LyraD]=-> Hi my name is Daryl and Im regretting why didn't i get a Seba.(13 words) says:
cuz i am too dam bo liao
[Del]+[Co]+[Ni] *-* {How Much More Can I Take} says:
yeh agree
i also too dam bo liao~~~~~~~<-=[H@zard]d(._.)b[LyraD]=-> Hi my name is Daryl and Im regretting why didn't i get a Seba.(13 words) says:
-_-
[Del]+[Co]+[Ni] *-* {How Much More Can I Take} says:
gg all so sian<-=[H@zard]d(._.)b[LyraD]=-> Hi my name is Daryl and Im regretting why didn't i get a Seba.(13 words) says:
i want to start on my assignments but at the same time dont feel like =/
Јιпgτιпg=) says:
HAHA[Del]+[Co]+[Ni] *-* {How Much More Can I Take} says:
i feel like playing game but at the same time dun feel like itЈιпgτιпg=) says:
lol!
HAHAA
same
we are sad ppl
who doesnt start assignment
lol![Del]+[Co]+[Ni] *-* {How Much More Can I Take} says:
hahaha
SP = sad peopel~~~~~~~
<-=[H@zard]d(._.)b[LyraD]=-> Hi my name is Daryl and i enjoy being random.(10 words) says:
<-=[H@zard]d(._.)b[LyraD]=-> Hi my name is Daryl and i enjoy being random.(10 words) says:
*=S
Јιпgτιпg=) says:
*=S
<-=[H@zard]d(._.)b[LyraD]=-> Hi my name is Daryl and i enjoy being random.(10 words) says:
*=S
Јιпgτιпg=) says:
*=S
I WIN HAHHAHAAHAHЈιпgτιпg=) says:
Јιпgτιпg=) says:
=S
<-=[H@zard]d(._.)b[LyraD]=-> Hi my name is Daryl and i enjoy being random.(10 words) says:
=S
LOL!!
i win
lols<-=[H@zard]d(._.)b[LyraD]=-> Hi my name is Daryl and i enjoy being random.(10 words) says:
eeee
=/
Јιпgτιпg=) says:
u scroll up
whahahaa!! Xd
xD[Del]+[Co]+[Ni] *-* {How Much More Can I Take} says:
gg
ownange
unstoppable
holyshit
triple KILL<-=[H@zard]d(._.)b[LyraD]=-> Hi my name is Daryl and i enjoy being random.(10 words) says:
sian
brb i go roll arnd on my bed
LOL
[Del]+[Co]+[Ni] *-* {How Much More Can I Take} says:
like hamster siaЈιпgτιпg=) says:
LOL!!
==~~~~~~
conclusion,daryl=hamster?!? LOL..xD and daryl kena owned by me BWAHAHA xD
~~~~~~
[Del]+[Co]+[Ni] *-* {How Much More Can I Take} says:
AutoMessage: Bathing and getting dinner
Јιпgτιпg=) says:
sadden
<-=[H@zard]d(._.)b[LyraD]=-> Hi my name is Daryl and i enjoy being random.(10 words) says:
o_o
Јιпgτιпg=) says:
aiya del extra ley
his auto msg
lols
<-=[H@zard]d(._.)b[LyraD]=-> Hi my name is Daryl and i enjoy being random.(10 words) says:
del auto msg annoying
Јιпgτιпg=) says:
=x
yea
hahahah!
~~~~~~~~
del's auto msging annoying la..lol..HAHA..
hahaa..yea..tts abt it..mass convo..LOL..is fun...hahaa..=) BORED.. D: and where's my dinner? o.O rofl..1 and a half hr more...
Labels: yea yea